CASTELLI DI JESI VERDICCHIO RISERVA D.O.C.G. CLASSICO
Extra-ordinary consistent wine, destined to a continuous evolution in bottle along its path of sensorial excellence.
In the province of Ancona, in our Maiolati Spontini vineyards.
Verdicchio 100 %
TYPOLOGY OF TERRAIN
Medium consistency, North-East exposure
Grapes are harvested following an important optimization of yields per vine, realized during veraison, leaving the to-be-the-best clusters in the process of their ripening. Soft pressing of whole clusters, cold decanting of the free-run must, with selected yeast and fermentation at controlled temperature.
18 months in stainless steel tanks for a 90% and in Rovere Allier barriques for the remaining 10%, then in bottle in controlled temperature environment for approximately 1 year .
Yellow colour with soft golden nuances.
Of great complexity, a mixture of floral and fruity , with scents of propoli, ripe pear and shades of noble wood …
Intense, soft , sapid, with authoritative personality and character in expressing the richness of the vine .
Ideal with fish, shellfish, oysters and lobsters, roasts of white meat.