CASTELLI DI JESI VERDICCHIO RISERVA D.O.C.G. CLASSICO
This wine is obtained from the first pressing must of the best over-mature grapes from our “old vines”, which are situated in the Classic zone of the Castelli di Jesi.
Refinement comes at least a year and a half in heat-conditioned vats and the completion of the bouquet comes about in the bottle, for at least a year.
A wine of exceptional substance combined with great refinement, with intense bouquet and enviable longevity.
Perfect with fish, shellfish, oysters and lobster, roasted white meat.
- Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2019 of London.
- 4 Screws from Vitae in 2019 Italian Sommelier Association.
- Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018 of London.
- Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2017 of London.
- Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2015 of London.
- 4 screws from Vitae in 2015, the first edition of the Guide to Italian Wines Italian Sommelier Association.