Produced using the first pressing must
of selected Verdicchio grapes. Fermentation comes about by
means of the slow capturing of foam with the use of selected
The slight gassiness of the wine is fine and persistent. It
has an intense and pleasant aroma and a fresh and elegant
Due to its light and harmonious nature it is recommended as
a wine that can be enjoyed throughout the whole meal. It is
particularly recommended as an aperitif.
- Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2017 of London.
- Commended prize at the International Wine Challenge 2016 of London.
- Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge of London in 2012, 2013, Commended prize in 2014 (the only Sparkling Wine of region Marche awarded for three consecutive years) and Silver Medal in 2015.
- Special Città di Pramaggiore prize at the 41st National
Enological Competition of the “Mostra Campionaria Vini
PRAMAGGIORE (VE), with the 2001 harvest.
- Prize to the International Wine Challenge 2007.
- Diploma at the National Enological Competition "Vini
Spumanti d'Italia 2007 and 2008" in Valdobbiadene.
- Diploma at the 10th, 11th and 12th National Enological Competition
of "Selezione Nazionale Vini da Pesce" in Ancona.
- Diploma at the 2nd "International Enological Competition of Wines for fish" in Ancona.
- Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge of London in 2012, 2013 and Commended prize in 2014 and the only Sparkling Wine of region Marche awarded for three consecutive years.