Verdicchio dei Castelli di
Jesi D.O.C. Classico
A numbered selection of 13.300 bottles, obtained from the first pressing must of the best grapes from our vine, which is situated in the hills of Maiolati Spontini, in Santa Lucia quarter. Refinement in heat-conditioned vats and completion of the bouquet in the bottle. This is an elegant, richly structured wine with a soft, velvety and well-balanced taste. It is an ideal wine for any refined meal, especially fish and white meats.
- Award of Excellence Wine and of Best Quality Price from the Guide "Le Marche nel bicchiere" edition 2016, curated by the Italian Sommelier Association Marche.
- Prize winner at the 26th, 28th, 32nd, 33rd, 35th, 37th, 39th, 40th, 41st and 42nd National Competition "DOUJA D’Or" in Asti.
- Bronze Medal at the “International Wine Challenge” 2014 of London.
- Diploma of Great Merit at the International Enological Competition at the 34th edition of VINITALY.
- Diploma at the 7th, 11th and 12th National Enological Competition of "Selezione Nazionale Vini da Pesce" in Ancona.
- Special "Città di Pramaggiore" prize and special "Oscar di Pramaggiore" prize at the 43rd and 45th National Enological Competition of Pramaggiore (VE).
- Award "Merum Wine Selection 2011".
- Diploma at the 1st International Enological Competition of wines for fish in Ancona.